Putrid Blightkings - Build - Part 3

So this is going to be the final post in the Putrid Blightking series. Not to say that I'm done with nurgles in general, but these minis were finished one and a half years ago and I don't see myself picking up this project again. Even though this was supposed to be a bigger project, I'm not at all sad or ashamed to cut it short. I'm extremely proud of these two guys, I learned a ton painting them and they always occupy a special place on my miniature shelf.


The paints used on these guys were based on a Master Class by Darren Latham on youtube. I of course didn't have all the paints that he had, so I tried my best to mix up my vallejo game colors to match what he was doing whenever I had to.










Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Stormcasts Eternals - Stormsire's Cursebreakers - Green & White

Pirate Nurgle - Lord of Plagues