Putrid Blightkings - Build - Part 2

So here's my second Blightking, or actually, it's my first. You see the steering wheel on my other model was initially planned to be on this pretty fella. But during the building it quickly became clear that the wheel wouldn't fit on his back due to his massive shoulder pads sticking out too far.

But hey, that's okay. I had other great plans for this mini. Since I'm doing a pirate theme for my Nurgles I wanted to try out making a peg leg. Up until now, all my modifications have been additive. I have never taken away a part to replace with something else. And I gotta tell ya, cutting away the leg was quite scary. It just felt wrong snapping of a part of the miniature. But after a bunch of green-stuff work and sanding I think I manage to provide him with a fairly decent prosthetic leg.






Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Stormcasts Eternals - Stormsire's Cursebreakers - Green & White

Pirate Nurgle - Lord of Plagues

Putrid Blightkings - Build - Part 3